TV: Actor Yoo Hae Jin joins the 1N2D team


Article: [Exclusive] Actor Yoo Hae Jin to join as a new member of '1N2D'

Source:
Sports Seoul via Nate

1. [+514, -12] Hul, I'm looking forward to this ㅋㅋ I can't believe they got someone I've been wanting to see

2. [+483, -8] I really didn't expect this...

3. [+463, -9] Hul daebak

4. [+36, -27] Take out Sung Shi Kyung, he's boring

5. [+34, -8] I like Yoo Hae Jin but they should add Kim Jung Tae while they're at it too

6. [+27, -5] I guess this is a no go for Heo Kyung Hwan and Kim Jun Hyun then? ㅋㅋ They were probably expecting to join the show

7. [+20, -7] Honestly, it turns me off to see Sung Shi Kyung get so serious and moody whenever he isn't given food. He's the problem of the show. Kang Ho Dong, even if he wasn't fed, would try to be funny even while starving and just go with the flow. 1N2D lately is all just about being serious and ruining the mood... The producers need to go harder on Sung Shi Kyung. If he wants to eat that bad, get off the show and go home.

8. [+19, -6] Sung Shi Kyung's bad attitude is really apparent in the show

9. [+15, -1] I'd rather have a gagman like Kim Jun Ho, why another actor? 1N2D needs a character with a strong personality. I think Kim Jun Ho would be funny because he's always thinking on his feet and getting on people's bad sides

10. [+15, -2] I like Yoo Hae Jin, I think he'd fit in well with the members because he's the type to go with the flow...

-

Article: [Exclusive] Actor Yoo Hae Jin to join as a new member of '1N2D'

Source:
Sports Seoul via Naver

1. [+443, -51] Whoa, there's something fresh about this... Looking forward to it ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+461, -109] 1N2D was the best with Kang Ho Dong, Lee Seung Gi, and MC Mong..

3. [+464, -113] 1N2D should've ended after season 1

4. [+354, -21] Welcoming Yoo Hae Jin to the team!!! But that doesn't change the fact that the team still doesn't have a distinct leader.

5. [+213, -18] I think the biggest issue with 1N2D right now is that the team doesn't have a center. In season 1, Kang Ho Dong led them and balanced out some of the louder members, but there's no center or balance in season 2 so it's a bit difficult to follow and watch.

-